Our publisher team has put together a list of frequently asked questions about Clicksor to help new publishers understand our services better. Here is a list of some of the top questions that we've received. If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us.
- • What are the benefits of working with Clicksor?
- • How much can I earn?
- • How can my website display Clicksor ads?
What are the benefits of working with Clicksor?
- Clicksor allows publishers display advertisements related to their website content by using the latest contextual advertising technology. With more relevant ads displayed on publishers’ websites, the higher the click-through rate. Clicksor offers customization features that give publishers many options to choose from, such as different size and ad formats to satisfy their needs.
- In addition, Clicksor has a referral reward for publishers and/or advertisers who successfully promoted others to join Clicksor. A 10% of the referral commission will be rewarded to the referrer.
How Much Can I Earn?
- Publishers can get paid 60% of advertising revenue generated by the website. The actual rates may vary depending on website performance and market conditions. Geographic location of your site traffic levels can also play a part in determining your overall revenue potential.
How Can My Website Display Clicksor Ads?
- First, Clicksor scans your website for keywords. Advertisements with the same keywords will be chosen to display on your website (This is Clicksor's famous contextual advertising technology).
Finally after creating a publisher account and following the steps to get your ad code, you will need to insert the code within the body of your Html code. For example:
How Can My Website(s) Be Approved?
- In order to become part of our publisher network, please review our publisher approval agreement.
What Payment Methods Do You Offer?
- Clicksor offers three payment methods: PayPal or check in US dollars with a minimum payout of $50, or Wire Transfer with a minimum payout of $1,000 and a $75 administration fee.
When Will I Get Paid?
- Publisher payments are sent every Thursday of the week on a Net 15 schedule.